My favourite teacher

Madam Mastura is my English teacher. She treats us like her own sons and daughters. By looking at her appearance, I know she's a kind person and very polite to others. One day, she gave us a task for our public speaking test. Each of us were given a title and we need to talk about it in front of the classroom. I know, most people will feel awkward while standing in front of the new friends. However, this can train us to built up our confidence level in ourselves. I got the title, 'Who is your favourite teacher?'. The first name that crossed in my mind was Cik Hjh. Zuraidah who was my Chemistry teacher when I was in form 4.

I dont really like her at first.Whenever we have class with her, I always muttering about her with my friends. She gave me bad luck everytime I enter into the lab. Maybe she saw that I was not concentrating in her class, she locates me to sit at the table near her. I have another story about her. It's funny when I flashback my memories during her class. There's a lot but I'll tell you only about this one 'tragedy'. A 'tragedy' that I wont forget. She asked me a very simple question but for me it's like making my brain into slices using a very sharp knife. She came to me with a distilled water on her hand, then she asked, "What is H2O?". All I could think was the sentences, "Matilah aku !". The lab was silent for a while. The eyes were all pointed at me, hoping that my answer would be correct. I whispered when answering her question, "Hydrogen oxide." Guess what happened next? Splashhhh ! She sprayed the distilled water directly onto my face. My books and my school uniform were wet. Everybody were shocked. I was about to burst into tears on that time but I motivated myself not to cry in crowd. So, I sat down and be neutral. Can you imagine that horrible situation?

As I grow older, I realize something from her actions. She was coherent while doing her job as a teacher but actually she was a good teacher; the best teacher in school for me. I know, she have a credible reasons when she scolded me. She wanted me to pass the Chemistry test. I have to admit that Im not excellent in Chemistry until now. I failed my first test and I was so embarrassed to be the only student who got only 38% while others passed the test. Just because Im not willing  to be humiliated again, I struggled a bit to achieve my target not to fail for twice. I did my best in the Mid-year examination. Few weeks later, I found that I passed the exam. Even it was not an A but im very satisfied with my effort before the the exam starts. I would like to thank her for waking me up from a long sleep. She encouraged me a lot by giving me advice and support me whenever I have problems. She was a counselor during her past. She loves her students very much. She often ask me to attend the night classes which is suppose to be attend by the insiders only. I saw her large effort and her hope to see all of us success in SPM. However, last year she moved away because she has been promoted to work at JPM. Im very lucky to have a teacher like her.


# Just ignore any grammar & vocabulary errors.