A X for some of it :)

-Girlish--


[ ] I like at least one shade of pink

[X] I don't like being messy

[X] My belongings are organized (not all :P)

[X] I don't like rock music

[X] I like wearing accessories

[X] Bright colors amaze me (yeah, and blind me at the same time)

[ ] I hate black

[ ] I go to the salon once a week

[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time

[ ] I bring my phone with me everywhere


--Boyish--

[ ] I like wearing baggy pants (but snug jeans works as well)

[ ] I play video games

[ ] I like Akon

[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods

[ ] I'm too lazy to do chores

[ ] I don't like shopping unless it's for me

[X] I would go bungee jumping

[ ] I like being sweaty (yuck-kay!!)

[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes

[X] I always wear perfume/cologne


--Nerdy--

[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket

[ ] I enjoy studying (only some subjects)

[X] I wear glasses (still trying not to)

[ ] I'm a straight-A student

[ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life.

[ ] I like my shirt tucked in

[ ] One of my favorite subject is science

[ ] I like reading mystery books

[X] My assignments are passed up on time (not always though)


--Emo--


[ ] I am crazy about the color black

[X] I sit at the corner

[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes.

[ ] I like heavy metal rock music

[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life

[ ] I don't talk much

[ ] I don't have that many friends

[ ] I barely have fun

[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends


--Childish--

[X] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes

[X] I sleep with a stuff toy/pillow. (what's wrong sleeping with a pillow??)

[X] I watch cartoons

[ ] I love to invent words only i understand

[X] I sleep with a night light

[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.

[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters

[X] I like being with my family relatives

[ ] I take bubble baths

[ ] I like Spongebob! (I LOVE it xD)

Comments