Adieu holidays

School holidays is over! Two weeks doen't enough to enjoy myself. I need more days. Doing the same routine everydayy is just soooo boring! Homeworks coming all over me, with million words playing in my smart pink brain :) I could get a headache. Ouh! A dozen of Panadol just all ready in my pocket. OMG! I suppose to go to the hospital yesterdayy. My blood test result is making me nervous! but I forgot bout it. FORGOT okay! NOT dotage. It doen't hurt at all when the needle touch me softly but when I saw my red blood flowing out from my arm, I feel like im gonna faint! uhh! That thing just in front of my eyes andd I hate that CREEPY tool! From this point too, I need to be smarter andd cleverer andd WHATEVER -ier. For sure NOT lazier! Myb it's hard for a SCALLYWAG like me but I'll try to change my attitude as long as I can do it. Hopefully, I can be one of the INTELLIGENTSIA soon!

DEAR SHEILA,

Wake up from your dreamless sleep, be more mature andd not to be childish, stop laughing like no one is watching over you, fasten your sleeps, make yourself well-prepared bfore the examination comes & hit you & change you to an INCREDIBLE HULK. hha ;D SPM 2011, wait for me!

Comments